Welcome to Living Earth’s Supporting Circle. Whether you’re making a one-time contribution, or directing a designated gift to support a specific program, or becoming a recurring Best Friend*, your generosity is greatly appreciated!
DONATEGifts to Living Earth are tax-deductible; our tax ID number is 93-1331068. Contributions support all programs or can be designated to support key program areas:
- Dharma Offerings: Meditation circles, kirtans, retreats, and workshops;
- Loving/Living/Dying: Opportunities to explore the profound mystery of meaning, change, loss, and being human;
- Compassion in Action: Brown Bags, Winter Warming, and ad hoc community responses to urgent issues.
- One Earth, One Heart: We support ecological values and programs to heal the planet, and values and programs that bring communities together, to heal human hearts and minds and strengthen the wellbeing of all.
- Serving in Radiation Zones: Living Earth welcomes donations for VIOLA, to support their work in Russia with Chernobyl downwinders and others living in radiation zones. VIOLA’s programs provide organizing resources, education, and training to support the physical and psychological well-being of adults and children living with radiation contamination. Please contact us directly for more info — we’d love to share more about this work!
Please be sure to let us know if you’d like to volunteer at events, be a part of our organizing team, lend a hand with our service projects, or bring any skills or talents you have into play on behalf of our programs.
* Our Best Friends provide monthly pledge support at a level that’s meaningful and doable for them. It’s great to have this support that we can rely on, rain or shine – that’s what best friends are, right? Set your own level that works for you. And thank you!
Many Living Earth community gatherings are offered by donation on a sliding scale or free. Along with membership contributions, revenue from events and programs sustain our ongoing operations and support sliding scale and scholarship opportunities. Please contact us for additional financial information. Our annual IRS 990 reporting can be found at Guidestar.
Questions? Call 503-358-5204, or contact us here.