Welcome to Living Earth's supporting circle. Whether you're making a one-time contribution, or directing a designated gift to support a specific program, or becoming a recurring Best Friend *, your generosity is greatly appreciated!
Gifts to Living Earth are tax-deductible; our tax ID number is 93-1331068. Contributions support all programs or can be designated to support key program areas:
- Dharma Offerings: Meditation circles, kirtans, retreats, and workshops;
- Loving/Living/Dying: Opportunities to explore the profound mystery of meaning, change, loss, and being human;
- Service & Social Action: Brown Bags, Winter Warming, and ad hoc community responses to urgent issues.
- Global solidarity, justice, and peace: Supporting a sustainable future, locally and globally: anti-racist, pro-women, pro-democracy, pro-inclusivity and creativity.
- Health & Wellbeing: In 2017, we are accepting donations for VIOLA, supporting Chernobyl downwinders and others living in radiation zones. VIOLA’s programs provide organizing resources, education, and training to support the physical and psychological wellbeing of adults and children living with radiation contamination.
* Our Best Friends provide monthly pledge support at a level that's meaningful and doable. It's support that we can rely on, rain or shine. That's what best friends are, right? Set your own pace at a level that's meaningful and doable for you, and thank you! And please be sure to let us know if you'd like to connect to volunteer roles on events, committees, or service projects
Many Living Earth community gatherings are offered by donation on a sliding scale or free. Along with membership contributions, revenue from events and programs sustain our ongoing operations and support sliding scale and scholarship opportunities. Please contact us for additional financial information. Our annual IRS 990 reporting can be found at www.Guidestar.org.
Questions? Call 503-358-5204, or contact us here.