Welcome to Living Earth!
Donations, designated gifts, and easy pledges all keep the wheel of Living Earth turning.
Donate. Gifts to Living Earth are tax-deductible; tax ID number 93-1331068. Your support can keep all of our activities going, or provide overall support, or you can designate toward any of our programs below. Note your intention on the page when you give, and we’ll confirm.
- Brown Bags | Winter Warming, Compassionate local response to urgent needs of folks in the Portland region, especially in winter.
- Dharma Offerings: Meditations, dharma dialogues, and contemplative actions;
- Loving | Living | Dying: Opportunities to look deeply at being human: joy, beauty, impermanence, grief, and death and all that lies in between;
- Community Gatherings & Special Events [ON HOLD 2020, due to Covid-19]: Winter Solstice Celebration, Summer Interdependence Picnic, and special offerings through the year;
- Climate Dharma | One Earth, One Heart: We support ecological programs where principles of interdependence engage communities and foster justice and kindness, to include everyone and serve everyone.
- Youth & Inclusivity Scholarships: Our programs focus on the world we all share. Beautiful and broken, it’s the world our kids will take up when we’re gone. If events have a cost or suggested donation, your contribution helps us include all youth and anyone pressed for means who wants to participate.
Become a Best Friend of Living Earth
Our boat is light and helping us stay afloat is easy. A simple monthly pledge, whether $8 or $108 or any amount at all, means we can keep these programs going. Choose what works happily for you. And rain or shine, we’ll row together. That’s what besties do.
Your contribution nurtures seeds of peace, justice, beauty, and balance in our hearts and our world and ensure that our programs can continue.
Thank you so much for being part of this circle. Our annual IRS 990 financial reporting can be found at Guidestar.com. Questions? Call 503-358-5204, or contact us here.