Welcome to Living Earth’s Supporting Circle. With your single contribution, a designated gift, or a simple monthly investment, you keep the wheel of Living Earth turning.
Donate. Gifts to Living Earth are tax-deductible; tax ID number 93-1331068. Your funds can provide overall support, or you can designate to invest your support in any of our programs below. Please note your intention on the page when you give, and we’ll confirm that use of your contribution
- Brown Bags | Winter Warming, compassionate local responses to urgent needs of people in our area, especially in winter.
- Dharma Offerings: Meditations, kirtans, workshops, and contemplative retreats;
- Loving | Living | Dying: Workshops and retreats to look deeply at joy, beauty, impermanence, grief, and death – all that it means to be human in our world;
- Community Gatherings and Special Events: Winter Solstice Celebration, Summer Interdependence Picnic, and special offerings through the year;
- Climate Dharma | One Earth, One Heart: We support ecological programs and principles in the spirit of interdependence — because if we hope to heal the planet, bring communities together, and foster justice and kindness, we need to love everyone, include everyone, and serve everyone. These projects cultivate unity, belonging, and solidarity, providing both reflection and practical approaches that address local and global concerns, based on a quickened awareness our interconnection with with this living earth.
- Youth & Limited Income Scholarship Fund: Living Earth’s programs are totally relevant to young people – they world they’re facing, and the world we’ll leave them. Your support can enable young people to attend any of our programs as inexpensively as possible, or free. Scholarships are offered to youth ages 18–25, whether in school or not, and to people of modest means on request.
Become a Best Friend of Living Earth
Giving a large amount at one time can be a challenge. But it’s easy to make a monthly pledge that works for you and feels right, rain or shine – that’s what best friends are about, right? Whether $10 or $100 or anywhere in between, knowing we can count on you each month enables us to keep our programs going and plan ahead.
Your contribution nurtures programs that are seeds of peace, justice, beauty, and balance in our hearts and our world. Those seeds and that vision is what Living Earth works toward. Your gift, pledge, investment, or commitment makes a difference and ensures our work can continue.
Thanks to members like you, many Living Earth activities are offered by donation, sliding scale, or free. Our annual IRS 990 financial reporting can be found at Guidestar.com.
Questions? Call 503-358-5204, or contact us here.