Welcome to Living Earth’s Supporting Circle. With a single contribution, a designated gift, or a steady monthly investment, you keep the wheel of Living Earth turning.
Donate now. Gifts to Living Earth are tax-deductible; tax ID number 93-1331068. Your funds can provide overall support, or you can designate to invest your support in any of our programs below.
Best Friends make a monthly pledge that works for them, and we can rely on that base, rain or shine – that’s what best friends are about, right? Just decide what works for you, whether $5 or $50 or anywhere in between each month.
- Brown Bags | Winter Warming, and compassionate local responses to urgent needs.
- Dharma Offerings: Meditations, kirtans, workshops, retreats;
- Loving | Living | Dying: Opportunities to look deeply at joy, beauty, change, grief, death – all that it means to be human in an unstable time;
- Gatherings and Special Events: Winter Solstice Celebration, Summer Interdependence Picnic, and special offerings through the year;
- One Earth, One Heart: We support ecological programs and principles in the spirit of interdependence, because if we hope to heal the planet, bring communities together, and foster justice and kindness, we need to love everyone, include everyone, and serve everyone. These projects cultivate unity, belonging, and solidarity, and provide inner and outer practical approaches to address local and global problems. They are based on cultivating a lively awareness our interconnection with with this living earth.
Your support nurtures programs that cultivate the seeds of peace, justice, beauty, and balance in our hearts and our world, because that is what Living Earth works toward. Your gift, pledge, investment, or commitment makes a difference and ensures our work can continue.
Thanks to members like you, many Living Earth activities are offered by donation, sliding scale, or free.
Our annual IRS 990 financial reporting can be found at Guidestar.com.
Questions? Call 503-358-5204, or contact us here.