Programs and practices to nurture resilient hearts and cultivate peace, justice, beauty, and balance in our lives and in our world.
Living Earth’s programs enrich our sense of possibility and belonging, and encourage creative, compassionate responses to the world we all love.
- A Community of Practice. Every year, Living Earth offer workshops and retreats that incorporate contemplative practices and insights drawn from the world’s enduring wisdom traditions.
- Compassion in Action. Our Brown Bag Project feeds folks on the streets. And our Winter Warming program provides a rainbow of new, hand-crafted, cozy items every fall and winter for babies, kids, teens, adults, and elderly neighbors, to help people in our region stay warm in winter.
- Loving, Living, and Dying. Workshops and retreats provide opportunities to explore the wonder and joy of life’s fleeting beauty, and the harder work we face when upheaval, change, trauma, grief, or death are at our door.
- Vital Conversations. Discussion and dialogue at our monthly potlucks focus on significant issues of our time, including racism, climate change, current political conditions, and current cultural events.
- Community Gatherings. Monthly potlucks, occasional hikes, and summer picnics are on our calendar. And a July 4 Inter-dependence Celebration, an autumn Harvest Gathering, and a beautiful Winter Solstice Celebration in December round out our year.